What to eat on a rainy saturday afternoon? Miniii Pizzas! Perfect comfort food!
People tend to buy frozen pizzas. But I prefer self-made food to all the processed food you get in the supermarkets. Less preservatives, less coloring agent but a lot more taste.
These mini pizza tasted really nice and I was able to create little combinations of toppings for everyone individually. So I could make sure that everyone got what they like the most. Basically you can tailor mini pizzas for every taste!
The sun is back, the pizzas are gone and I wish you a wonderful weekend,
(makes 20 pieces)
For the dough:
21 g/ 4 tsp yeast
1/2 tsp sugar
1/8 l tepid water
300 g/ 1.5 cups flour
4 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
For the topping (varies, do it individually and be as creative as you want)
1. Mix the yeast with the sugar and water.
2. Let the yeast mixture sit for 15 minutes.
3. Knead together the yeast mixture with the olive oil, the flour and the salt.
4. Cover the dough and let it prove for 45 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 220 degree Celsius/ 425 degree Fahrenheit.
6. Make little dough balls and form them like little pizzas.
7. Spread sieved tomatoes on the dough layer.
8. Place individual combinations of the topping on the pizza.
9. Round the pizzas off by putting mozzarella and grated cheese on top.
10. Bake for 10 minutes.