People will walk through the living room, watch TV or read a book and every now and then they snatch a cookie!
Have a wonderful day,
Toffee Chocolate Cookies
(makes 35 small cookies)
125 g/ 1/2 cup butter
60 g/ 1/4 cup dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
125 g/ 1/2 cup brown sugar
60 g/ 1/4 cup white sugar
2 tsp vanilla sugar
360 g/ 1.5 cup flour
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
250 g/ 1 cup Toffee Bits
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Melt the butter and the chocolate.
3. Mix the sugar and the egg in another bowl until foamy.
4. Add vanilla, flour, cocoa and salt.
5. Stir in the chocolate-butter mixture.
6. Fold in the Toffee Bits with a rubber spatula.
7. Place the cookie dough on the baking sheet - about one teaspoon of dough.
8. Bake for 10 minutes.