A lot of people have a favorite kind of granola or cereals. My brother is one of them. He loves this certain kind of granola. I really like it too. But it sure isn’t healthy. Besides the cereals, there is plenty of chocolate and brittle chips in it. This is why I try hard to be abstinent from this granola. Sometimes I have to give in though - especially late at night!
So as I consider the granola more as a dessert than as a real dish I decided to incorporate in a real dessert: cookies.
Now it finally makes sense to eat it - any time after breakfast!
I highly recommend you to grab your personal favorite granola and bake those cookies.
Have a wonderful day,
(makes 24 medium-sized cookies)
125 g/ 1/2 cup butter
125 g/ 1/2 cup white sugar
125 g/ 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
250 g/ 1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
375 g/ 1,5 cup of your favorite granola
250 g/ 1 cup mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 150 degree Celsius/ 325 degree Fahrenheit.
2. Beat butter, white sugar, brown sugar and the egg until creamy.
3. Add vanilla extract, flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Stir until well incorporated.
5. Fold in your favorite granola and mini marshmallows.
6. Place dough balls on a baking sheet. They should be the size of a tablespoon.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.